Client Range: Individuals, Couples, Small family groups
Fees: £50 for 50 min session (individuals), £70 for 1 hour session (couples), £100 for 90 mins (small family group)
Availability: Mon eve, Wed & Thurs mornings, Fri morning & afternoon
telephone: 07973 289 475
I offer private psychotherapy for individuals, couples and small family groups.
I bring compassion, honesty and creativity to the psychotherapy process, and facilitate exploration and expression of thoughts and feelings.
You can bring difficulties that feel deep and painful or we can talk and think about issues that relate to more recent events. I aim always to work with integrity and at a pace that feels right for you.
I am a qualified Integrative and Humanistic Psychotherapist and a Drama Therapist. Outside of my private practice, I have worked in a variety of mental health settings including within the NHS in 2 Eating Disorders Units, in GP’s surgeries and at The Priory in South London.
I have a great commitment to working with people and couples who are struggling in their life. Feelings of depression, despair, self- criticism and negative patterns in relationships can all be helped by psychotherapy.
I have a further interest in working with people with eating disorders, and those who feel unhappy in their bodies.
Please contact me and we can find a time to meet and begin to explore your difficulties.
I am working from:
Openings, 2 Princes Buildings, George St, Central Bath
Training & Qualifications
- MA in Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy – Bath Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dramatherapy – University of Hertfordshire
- Advanced Certificate in Couples and Family Counselling – Bristol Relationships Training
- Certificate in Relational Couples Therapy – Centre for Relational Couples Therapy
- The Introductory Lectures and Seminars – The Institute of Psychoanalysis
- Foundation certificate in Group Analysis – Turvey Centre for Group Therapy, in association with The Institute of Group Analysis
- Advanced Certificate in Eating Disorders – Prof. Julia Buckroyd – Therapy Works Training
- Eating Disorders and Body Image Disturbance: A psychodynamic Approach – The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Introduction to Compassion Focused Therapy – The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Transactional Analysis – 101 Introductory training with Julie Hay
- Acting Diploma – Central School of Speech and Drama (completed 1990)
- Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapists
- Health and Care Professions Council registered Drama Therapist