Client Range: Individuals
Fees: £50 for 50 min session, £60 for 1 hour session couples
telephone: 07973 289 475
I offer individual private psychotherapy.
I bring compassion, honesty and creativity to the psychotherapy process, and facilitate exploration and expression of thoughts and feelings.
You can bring difficulties that feel deep and painful or we can talk and think about issues that relate to more recent events. I aim always to work with integrity and at a pace that feels right for you.
I qualified as a psychotherapist at the Bath Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling and in 2001, in a different branch of therapy, Drama Therapy, and worked as a dramatherapist in a variety of mental health settings including working with those struggling with their food and body image on an Eating Disorders Unit and with people coping with feelings of distress, depression, anxiety and loss at The Roehampton Priory in South London.
Please email or call me and we can arrange to meet.
I am working from:
Openings, 2 Princes Buildings, George St, Central Bath
Training & Qualifications
– MA in Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy at BCPC
– Advanced Certificate in Couples Counselling
– The Introductory Lectures and Seminars – The Institute of Psychoanalysis (completed 2005)
– Foundation certificate in Group Analysis – Turvey Centre for Group Therapy, accredited by the Institue of Group Analysis (completed 2002)
– Post graduate diploma Drama Therapy – University of Hertfordshire (completed 2001)
– Acting Diploma – Central School of Speech and Drama (completed 1990)
– Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapists
– Health and Care Professions Council registered Drama Therapist